Import your del.icio.us bookmarks into Safari.
- Imports your bookmarks as a flat list,
or let delicious2safari organize them into folders
according to their del.icio.us tags
- Lets you choose between downloading to a folder in your
Bookmarks Bar, your Bookmarks Menu, or your Safari bookmarks
- Fast, small Cocoa application
- Uses Mac OS X Keychain for password storage
- Once your del.icio.us bookmarks are in Safari, you can also use them with third party applications, such as Quicksilver!
- 1.2.1 (2006-06-24) Uses the new del.icio.us API URL
- 1.2u (2006-05-15) Universal Binary
- 1.2 (2005-03-02) Fix for ampersands being escaped as XML entities, small documentation changes
- 1.1 (2004-09-30) Much faster downloads, delicious2safari now identifies with own User-Agent string
- 1.0.1 (2004-09-30) Improved download code to put less strain on the del.icio.us server
delicious2safari is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or later
- a del.icio.us account
- Main Window
- Imported bookmarks (organized in folders):
Bookmarks – Bookmarks Bar – Bookmarks Menu
- Imported bookmarks (as a flat list):
Bugs, Feedback, etc.
You can email me at:
Or use the form on the contact page to email me.